Let Us Help You
SERVE is proud to offer Assistance from the Dominion EnergyShare Program. This emergency service may be applied to the cost of heating or cooling of any type of source.
If you need assistance please call 540-993-8024 for screening and more information.
More about our partnership with Dominion EnergyShare
SERVE is privileged to be an administrator of Dominion Energy’s Energyshare Program. Funding is allocated to SERVE to provide 1x energy (gas, electric) assistance during both the heating (Oct – May) and cooling seasons (June – Sept) of the year.
Our mission is to support our families who are facing a disconnect or already in a disconnection status and help bring restoration to their account.
HERE’S WHEN WE CAN HELP:
Stafford County Residents Only – Eligible Zip Codes: 22554, 22556, 22405, 22406
- Guest is already disconnected
- Guest has a disconnection notice for a future date
- Guest has received a Budget Removal notice
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please fill out the required application in full (ex. below). Click the link to download the app.
- Return the application to email@example.com along with photo ID OR onsite at 15 Upton Lane Stafford, VA.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
- Application processing times may vary depending on applicant volume, current funding available, and account status. Typical turn around is 5-7 business days (Mon- Thurs).
- Once an application is processed the EnergyShare Coordinator will reach out to the Phone/email indicated on the application to advise of the updated status. The SERVE team is always working as diligently as possible to assist on our guests’ accounts.
- With the recent changes to Dominion rates and guidelines, many times a co-pay will be required from the GUEST prior to SERVE being able to assist. SERVE works with a variety of partners that may also be able to assist during this time. Please see additional details below